The IP address 10.0.0.138 is a Private IP address, and this is used in the router. Different networking devices use the different private IP address. However, the IP address 10.0.0.138 Login is a default IP address for the routers. If this is a new device, then the default IP address should be the same but if the device is not new, then the IP address can be different.
How to Find Router IP Address
If you want to set up a new router or want to configure your network, you will need a router IP address so that you can access it and log in to your router to change settings. Afterward, find out how to log into the router IP address. Finally, here are some default 10.0.0.138 IP addresses.
How to Access a 10.0.0.138 Router
This IP can be used by router or computer; if it has been used by the router, you should log in the router, change the router’s default IP address.
- However, if your router has an IP of 10.0.0.138, simply enter this into your browser’s URL address bar
- Afterward, enter the password the router that has configured to use.
- If you’ve never changed the password, then it will be the default login that the router was shipped with.
- If you don’t know the password try something like this – user, root, admin, password, 1234.
- Once the C panel opens, you can see all the devices connected to your network and customize your specified IP address with other things.
Note – Though it is usually not necessary, and it’s the best to just go with the router’s automatic assignment of IP addresses. In fact, you may not need to access your router’s admin page because most routers guide users through initial setup using some sort of wizard.
Router IP Address, Default Username & Password
Here is the list of some of the popular brands of the broadband routers and modems –
|Router Manufacturer||IP address||User Name||Password|
How to Change 10.0.0.138 Router Password
If you want to change the router password, you only need to access the Router Administrator page > go to advanced settings > Router Admin > Change Password > Enter Old and New Password and save. Done!
When you have already logged into the router, you can set the computer’s IP to 10.0.0.138; you can use the internet through a computer or mobile device router.