The IP address 192.168.1.254 is one of the most common IPv4 IP address used by many routers as their default gateway. It is used for small-scale networks and is quite different from other commonly IP addresses. Therefore, before using it, you need to know the basic details of the IP address.
How to Login to 192.168.1.254 IP Address
The process of logging into the admin dashboard of the 192.168.1.254 IP address is really easy. Just remember the default username and password of the router that you are using. Because whenever you try to log in for the first time, you will need that information.
Information about the default username and password is provided with the user manual, and you should find it. To log into the admin dashboard of an IP address of IP, the steps you should follow are:
- At First, open a web browser on your PC. You can use any web browser, e.g. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer), but I’ll recommend you to use the latest version of the browser so that the process we’ll be easy.
- Then type the IP address (192.168.1.254) in the address bar of the web browser.
- The user authentication page shall open. Now enter your default username and password in the specified space. Now, press the enter key to proceed.
- The admin dashboard of IP will open. Now, you can start with the process of configuring your devices.
- With the Admin Dashboard, you can change the name of your Internet connection type or network, or you can add new devices or block existing devices by using a router.
Devices Using 192.168.1.254 as a Default Gateway
This is not the most common, but still, there are some devices using it. The most popular manufacturers using 192.168.1.254 are Linksys (WRT54GP2, WRP400, RT31P2).
Router IP Address, Default Username & Password
Here is the list of some of the popular brands of the broadband routers and modems –
|Router Manufacturer||IP address||User Name||Password|
It was all information that you should always be aware when using the router with the IP 192.168.1.254 address.